The HELLENIC INSECT CONTROL COMPANY (APEL)
APEL, (Hellenic Insect Control Company) was established in 1995; it is based in Neo Iraklio, Attiki, Greece and its objectives are mainly focused on the protection of spaces and products from pest infestations . Founder and CEO is Chemical Engineer Thanasis Mitseas.
The aim of the company is to limit/ deter the noxious effects of insects, rodents and other harmful animals organisms on living and working areas, as well as on goods, furniture and equipment .
Our company’s fundamental principle in problem resolution is the integrated management of harmful organisms, which includes three steps:
- Prevention: Taking measures to prevent infestation
- Monitoring: Performing inspections for the timely detection of infestations
- Control: Actions to control harmful organisms
We strive to meet our customers’ expectations regarding quality of service, environmental protection and safeguarding public health.
It is within that scope that we conform to the
- ISO 9001/2015 quality certification
- GTAS (Gafta Trade Assurance Scheme)
LICENSES – QUALITY
The company is licensed for
1. Insect and rodent control in living spaces, by the Greek Ministry of Rural Development and Food
2. Ship fumigations